Premier Pressure Pumping is committed to establishing and preserving the health and safety of our employees, customers, the general public and the environment. By hiring experienced personnel, equipping them with the latest advances in tools and equipment, and continuously training and measuring our health and safety performance, Premier’s HSE goals can be achieved. Throughout our organization, and whether out on location or within a company-controlled facility, we strive to foster a safety culture where each employee takes responsibility for their own safety, the safety of others and the general well being of the environment.
Key elements of our HSE programs include:
- Providing clear guidance to all managers and employees concerning HSE expectations and requirements, including stressing the importance of safe driving practices;
- Exploring ways to prevent accidents and incidents of all types;
- Investing in training and certification throughout all levels of the organization;
- Requiring that all employees advise management of any existing or potential HSE occurrence; and
- Investigating existing or potential HSE occurrences and learning from them to prevent future occurrences.